13 April 2009















I saw this episode of The Simpsons last night, which is a spoof on the Da Vinci Code. I actually read that book when it first came out, I think I had to for some reason, but I've never blogged about it or it's influence on the current popularity of conspiracy theories in tv and the internet and stuff. Oh, and National Treasure apparently, that Nicholas Cage movie, which I should probably watch, even though it looks terrible. The Simpsons does a good job with it though. Most of it is just a parody of the creepy catholic shit that happens in the Da Vinci Code, but they throw in this sort of NWO theory that George Washington, Ben Franklin, and the Kind of England staged the American revolution to cover their search for the gem that Lisa and a bunch of nuns are after. I guess it's not that funny.

No comments: